SAN500 – RTU SANITIZER
RTU SANITIZER, is a ready to use disinfectant registered with the EPA for commercial/industrial use.
- The active ingredient is quaternary ammonium.
- Hard, nonporous surface disinfectant
- Currently available in 32 oz. bottles with spray heads. Sold 6/box.
- Requires a contact time (time surface should remain wet) of 10 minutes or allowed to air dry completely.
- Inactivates numerous pathogens when used as directed.
- If the user selects exposure conditions that differ from those on the EPA-registered product label, the user assumes liability from any injuries resulting from off-label use and is potentially subject to enforcement action under FIFRA.
- EPA Reg. No. 6836-289-70732
The sale of an EPA registered product requires specific state level registrations. Currently, SAN500 may be sold to users in the following states: Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin.