VSS130, an EPA registered disinfectant product for commercial/industrial use.
- The active ingredient in VSS130 is quaternary ammonium.
- Currently sold in one gallon concentrate form. Contact the office if larger quantities are desired.
- One gallon concentrate will make 200 gallons of diluted ready-to-use solution.
- Requires a contact time (time surface should remain wet) of 10 minutes or allowed to air dry completely.
- Inactivates numerous pathogens when used as directed.
- If the user selects exposure conditions that differ from those on the EPA-registered product label, the user assumes liability from any injuries resulting from off-label use and is potentially subject to enforcement action under FIFRA.
- EPA Reg. No. 6836-266-70732
The sale of an EPA registered product requires specific state level registrations. Currently, VSS130 may be sold to users in Arizona, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. Additional state registrations will be added as approved. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic conditions, shipping is included for single, one gallon purchases. Taxes are applicable.