ALKALINE DETERGENT – METAL SAFE TRUCKWASH
$144.77 – $1,247.35
HEL100 Hellcat is a high pH detergent formulated for metal safe truck washing. Hellcat is designed to clean and protect polished/stainless metals.
- High pH – hard water compatible (0-20 grains of hardness)
- For best results apply with low pressure, this allows the chemical to work, loosen soils from surface
- Proper dilution, application and dwell time are required to clean effectively (at least 60 seconds is recommended)
- Individual conditions may dictate more or less chemical strength
- DO NOT allow product to dry on vehicles (if hot/sunny, clean in a shaded area if available); wash one side at a time
- Wheel Cleaning
- Touchfree cleaning – 1 : 25
- Prep-Gun – 1 : 500-600
- Debugger – 1 : 15
- Wheel Cleaning – 1 : 15
- Degreasing – 1 : 10
OTHER PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Metal Safe
- Reclaim Compatible
- Available Sizes: 5 Gallons, 30 Gallons, 55 Gallons, 250 Gallon Totes
FAQ’s on Using HEL100 – Hellcat:
- Is Hellcat safe for polished aluminum? Yes. For more information see fleet washing.
- Can I use Hellcat with a pressure washer? Yes.
- Do I need to rinse my truck off after using Hellcat? Yes. After applying Hellcat you need to rinse thoroughly with water. Never let product dry onto vehicle surface.
- What equipment works best with Hellcat? Hellcat works great with a variety of our equipment and portable foamers.