- Ver-tech Labs has recently added FREE SHIPPING to the contiguous United States for all products in 5-gallon pails.
- Products are shipped via FedEx/UPS throughout the United States.
- Record high volumes are causing some shipment delays. Please be aware that there may be extended lead times in some areas. Allow for additional shipping days.
- You can refer to your tracking number for all shipment updates.
- We apologize in advance if you experience a delay with your shipment.
- Products available for Canada shipments are marked with .
- For containers larger than 5-gallons, shipping rates are calculated based on weight of product and are assigned by FedEx or UPS.
- Products that are considered Hazmat for shipping can only be shipping to a commercial/business location. Note: additional shipping charges will apply.
- Delivery times can vary based upon product and ship to location – estimated times are noted on the quotes page.
- WINTER SHIPPING During the winter months, products may reach their freezing point in transit and could become slushy or even arrive frozen. This physical change can cause raw materials to become separated and fall out of solution. Refer to our Freeze-Thaw Stability chart for the list of products that may pose problems when frozen/thawed.
FAQ’s on SHIPPING
- When will I get my order? Orders are processed Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm CST. Orders are processed and typically shipped the following business day. You will receive a tracking number via email and by clicking on the link an updated delivery date will be available. Due to high demand we recommend allowing extra days for shipping to receive your product.
- How can I track my order? Orders can be tracked by clicking on the link provided by FedEx or UPS.
- Returns are accepted for any unopened or unused chemicals within 30 days of the purchase. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from refund.
- If you need to return an unopened, unused chemical that was sent erroneously, Ver-tech Labs will provide a full refund including the purchaser’s shipping cost. No restocking fee will be charged.
- Refunds will not be issued for opened or used chemicals.
- Ver-tech Labs will replace a foamer unit if there is a manufacturing or material defect. Item must be returned to Ver-tech Labs for inspection. If deemed defective a new foamer, less the shipping charges will be sent out.
- Ver-tech Labs will NOT refund or replace an item if the failure occurred due to normal wear and tear, abuse, or chemical misuse.
- If the purchaser is returning an unused foamer a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Most injectors and parts are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Ver-tech Labs will replace items due to manufacturing or material defects.
- Please contact our on call sales representative (877-866-9742 #5) if you believe your item is defective.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.