- Products are shipped via FedEx throughout the United States.
- ****Record high volumes are causing shipment delays. Please be aware that FedEx is extending their lead times on all parcel shipments and allow for additional shipping days**** You can refer to your FedEx tracking number for all shipment updates. We apologize in advance if you experience a delay with your shipment.
- Products available for Canada shipments are marked with .
- Shipping rates are calculated based on weight of product and are assigned by FedEx.
- ***Products that are considered for Hazmat Shipping can only be shipped to a commercial address. Note: additional shipping charges will apply.
- Delivery times can vary based upon product and ship to location – estimated times are noted on the quotes page.
FAQ’s on SHIPPING
- When will I get my order? Orders are processed Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm CST. Orders are processed and typically shipped the following business day. You will receive a tracking number via email and by clicking on the link an updated delivery date will be available.
- How can I track my order? Orders can be tracked by clicking on the link provided by FedEx or you can visit: https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack and type in your tracking number.
- How can I qualify for FREE shipping? Due to the higher handling fees, FREE shipping applies to full pallet orders. Full pallet orders consist of (4-55 gallon drums, 5-30 gallon drums, 9-15 gallon drums, 36-5 gallon pails, 36-4×1 gallon boxes) or a mix of pack sizes to complete a pallet.
- Returns are accepted for any unopened or unused chemicals within 30 days of the purchase. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from refund.
- If you need to return an unopened, unused chemical that was sent erroneously, Ver-tech Labs will provide a full refund including the purchaser’s shipping cost. No restocking fee will be charged.
- Refunds will not be issued for opened or used chemicals.
- Ver-tech Labs will replace a foamer unit if there is a manufacturing or material defect. Item must be returned to Ver-tech Labs for inspection. If deemed defective a new foamer, less the shipping charges will be sent out.
- Ver-tech Labs will NOT refund or replace an item if the failure occurred due to normal wear and tear, abuse, or chemical misuse.
- If the purchaser is returning an unused foamer a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Most injectors and parts are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Ver-tech Labs will replace items due to manufacturing or material defects.
- Please contact our on call sales representative (877-866-9742 #5) if you believe your item is defective.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.