Alkaline Detergent – METAL SAFE TRUCKWASH
$64.31 – $620.81
Free Shipping on any 4 Fifty-Five Gallons*
Excludes Shipping To Canada
Thunderbolt our popular highly concentrated metal-safe alkaline cleaner and degreaser featuring Ver-tech Lab’s breakthrough technology for Total Road Film Removal (TRFR).
Uses: Truck and Trailer Washing, Engine Degreaser, Pressure Washer Detergent, Car Wash Pre-soak and Prep Gun Soap.
Check out our dispensers for ease of application. We think you’ll be so pleased with the results that you’ll be reordering a five gallon pail! If you would like to purchase in larger quantities like 30/55 gallon drums, please contact us at email@example.com.
*Free shipping to continental US only
Thunderbolt Recommended Dilutions
Touchless Presoak – 1: 24-32
Wheel Cleaner – 1: 8-15
Friction Presoak – 1: 64-150
Prep Gun Soap – 1: 200-500
Foam Maxx applied Wheel Cleaner – 1: 10-15
High Pressure Washing – 1: 15-25
Brush Applied – 1: 40-100
Engine Degreasing – 1: 10-20
Foam Maxx Applied Truck Washing – 1: 20-30
Foam Maxx Applied Engine Degreasing – 1: 25-30
At Ver-tech Labs we develop products and processes to help our customer’s clean trucks and large vehicles better, faster and less expensively. We believe that by using our truck wash detergents, Foam Maxx detergent applicators and our recommended truck washing process, you can clean a truck touchlessly and save labor and chemical cost.
Listed below is the Ver-tech Labs Truck Washing Process.
1. Do not water down the vehicle prior to applying a detergent like Thunderbolt. Spraying down the vehicle prior to the detergent can create a water barrier between the surface of the truck and the detergent, as well as further diluting the detergent. The exception to this recommendation is when heavy layers of dirt and mud need to be removed from the vehicle.
2. Dilute the detergent properly. All Ver-tech Labs products carry recommended dilutions. Thunderbolt featured in the video has been diluted 32:1. We recommend a dilution of 24-40:1 for Thunderbolt for cleaning trucks. When properly diluted, a soap like Thunderbolt, will penetrate and left road film from the vehicle. Too little detergent will not penetrate and lift soils. Too much detergent is a waste of money and makes it more difficult to rinse off.
3. Apply Thunderbolt from bottom to top in 8-10 foot sections. Applying the truck wash soap to the top first will cause streaking. Using a Ver-tech Labs foam applicator allows you to apply the product and quickly with a foam profile that maximizes dwell time on the truck.
4. Let the detergent act on the surface of the vehicle. Whatever method you use to apply the detergent to the vehicle should maximize dwell time, about 30-45 seconds before rinsing. Ideally, there should be a thin layer of foam that is slowly sliding down the surface of the vehicle. Do not leave any detergent on the surface of the vehicle for an extended period of time as it could dull or streak the surface.
5. High pressure rinse from top to bottom.