2.6 Gallon Foam Unit with Heavy Duty Trigger Gun
10 in stock (can be backordered)
- Built with a heavy duty trigger gun for added durability
- Compact unit with manual pump
- Maximum portability for small jobs and spot cleaning
- Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton seals for chemical compatibility
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of product levels
- Product level fill markings in gallons and liters
- Extra wide stability base
Power Type: Manual Chemical Pickup Type: Draws from pre-mixed solution Number of products unit can draw from: One product Capacity: 2.6 gallons (10 liters) Discharge line length/diameter: 6.5 ft. (2 m) hose, with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameter) Discharge wand/tip type: Polypropylene trigger handle with 65˚ fan tip Output Distance: 4-5 ft. (1.22-1.52 m) Output Volume: 2.37 gal/min (8.99 l/min) Flow Rate: 0.37 gal/min (1.40 l/min) Pump Seals: Viton
Product Dimensions: 13 in. x 11 in. x 26 in.
This product ships to Canada.
- THU100 – Thunderbolt
- Suggested Dilution: 9 oz of THU100 : 1.5 gallons of water
- HEL100 – Hellcat
- Suggested Dilution: 5 oz of HEL100 : 1.5 gallons of water
- Filling the foamer only to 1.5 gallons allows for head pressure and proper functioning of the foamer
- You can alternatively make a diluted solution in other containers and add to the pump up foamer as needed.
- For more information about how to dilute our products click here!